Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finals week…

Yeah! Finals n nmn!ohh ohhh…skit s ulo…lalo n kpg di’ ng-aral…anyway konti n rn lng nmn ang exam nmn…I still have 2 more exam on Friday and Saturday...I hope di’ lumabas ang utak ko s kakaisip at di’ magshortage ang dugo ko s ilong….

Ngaun araw n 2! I don’t have things 2 do at least in this moment…ammm! I’m thinking of sleeping but, sbi ko mamaya nlng n study period!hehe anyway naupo ako s computer and surf the net!...ohh huh!? Buti di’ ako nbasa…anyway while I’m surfing d’ net I chek my multiply account…looking at it!wow…I feel irritated…wlang k buhay buhay!in short dead…hehehe I ask one of my companion…and suddenly an idea come out…revive my multiply account even it is already dead!...so I change the theme and write for the 3rd time in my blog (in multiply)!....ohhh huh!?

Wish that this will continue n!ptpos n rin lng nmn ang 2nd sem…hehehe

No comments: